10.28.2008

tagged!

10 years ago I was...

1. almost 14
2. a huge tomboy
3. extremely unfortunate looking
4. a volleyball fanatic
5. "signing" the tilby's with janel!!!! we used to gather up real estate signs in morgan and stick all of them in the Tilby's yard at night just to hear francis raise his wierd lispy voice!!! That was a good time- thanks Nellie!!

5 Things on today's "To Do" list...:)...

1. pay my student loans- boo:(
2. join the "stroller gang" for a stroll through the the pumpkin walk!
3. find a job
4. give kenadee a bath
5. go to my photoshop class

5 Things I would do if I were a Millionaire...

1. invest enough for a comfortable retirement
2. buy a house with an enormous yard
3. send anonymous checks for ridiculous amounts to people who deserve it
4. adopt a kid... or help somebody adopt a kid who can't afford it
5. help skylers poor mexican families make it to the temple.

5 Places I would like to visit....

1. each of the 50 states
2. The Vatican
3. Chichen Itza
4. still haven't been to Hawaii!!
5. Switzerland... and so many more!!

5 Places I have lived...

1. Morgan
2. Logan
3. Nibley
4. This is why I need
5. To travel!!!

5 Jobs I have had...

1. East Canyon Resort
2. The Cottage Restaraunt
3. Best Buy
4. Hill Air Force Base
5. American Secure

I Tag: Veva and Destry

1 comments:

Thurston Fam said...

I loved signing tilbys! yes! And will you send me an anonymous check when you become a millionaire? You need to put Puerto Rico on a place you want to visit! love you