10.23.2008

Babysitting anyone???

Ok I need your help here. I have randomly been offered a job... kind of out of the blue...and I would really like to be able to take said job! Here's the catch... the hours are Monday 8-5 Tues 8-noon and Friday 8-5. I have Fridays all taken care of but I need a babysitter For Monday and Tues. I don't know anyone who is available during these hours who doesnt already have other obligations. If any of you know someone in Logan who would be willing to do this PLEASE Let me know! I have to give them my answer by tomorrow evening (10/24/08). I have checked around and most daycare providers charge around $20 bucks a day. I would be willing to pay $30 per day and $20 per half day. thats $200 a month for 1 1/2 days a week. I really don't want to put Kenadee in a traditional daycare if I don't have to! So if you know anyone in Logan who would be a good babsitter and looking for a little extra cash please let me know ASAP!! Thank you all!!

2 comments:

Thurston Fam said...

I would watch Kenadee if I were there! What is your job? I am excited to hear all about it! Love you,

Nel

Goldies said...

Sorry holmes, I wish I could have helped. Hope it all worked out!