10.03.2008

Confessions of a bad blogger

ok I know that I'm a bad blogger and that I need to update more often so at least I'm admitting it. We all know its the first step to recovery! anyway- the camera is broken and I've yet to get a new one so I'm sorry for the lack of interesting things to look at. I'll see what I can do about that... As for an update... Kenadee has been walking for about 2 months now and she is a crazy little monster! she has broken 4 dishes to date, I caught her drinking baby oil, and I haven't seen the remote in days... she likes to put her binky in my shoe so at least I can find that one! She is a pretty funny kid! As for Skyler and me... the big word in our lives is IF! We have a few different things going on that will determine if we stay in Logan for the next few years or move back to Morgan. Hopefully some of these ifs will work themselves out soon so we will know what to do with ourselves. In the mean time life is good:)

7 comments:

Jeanerbee said...

Hey Ash! I know what it's like to have a bunch of "what ifs" hanging around! Hang in there! As for a visit we are *hopefully* coming around New Year's for my sister's wedding, but we'll see how things go with the baby and if we can scrape up enough $$$ (like Xmas donations, lol). Flights that time of year are freaking.expensive. And we'll have to pay for Eli, and Brad gets limited time off.... hopefully though!

The Lloyds said...

I can't believe Kenadee is already so old! She is so cute. I would love to see some pics when you get a new camera. Let us know if you are down in Motown during Christmas time cause we are visiting my parents that entire week and would love to see you guys.

Amanda and the Bradys said...

Good luck with the walker!! But just remember it's not terrible two's you have to worry about it's the Freaking Horible three's!!!! Good luck with the IF's too!!

Goldies said...

Hey, welcome back to blogging... always a good crowd. Yeah you like our football life? I'm livin the dream! Well, it's crazy how fast kids grow. Good luck with the walking tornado! Ever thought of a leash? My brothers did when I was little. Anywho hope everything works out with the ifs. Um sadly I know that Morgan is playing Logan next weekend, and of course we're going, maybe we can meet up if you're around.

Anonymous said...

Love the new blog layout and I'm so glad that you laughed at I'm so blessed!!!! HA HA HA! It's sooo funny, huh?! I think I'm going to be reading that one daily.
We need to walk again this week! We'll talk soon!
Love ya!

Thurston Fam said...

what? baby girl is walking? nuts! her birthday is on Tuesday the 7th! I need to send her something! what a doll! I am so happy you blogged. you don't need pics to blog, I like just hearing how your doing! love you! miss you!

Hale-O There said...

you know you'll end up in mo-town... that's where you belong! heck you're kids need to keep up the ash traditions, and where else is there a "wanted for mischievous acts" part of the newspaper. i'll pinch scott's bum, as long as you pinch your own for me. I miss you call me especially if you are ever visiting this way.
love ya