4.15.2010

January

No pictures to be found for January. Surprise Surprise!Most of this month is a blur... I know New Years was a bust because the 3 of us all got the most violent stomach flu I think I have ever experienced. It was so sad to see my little girl so miserable. Most Firsts are exciting and memorable times. I will just say her first stomach flu was not so much exciting but most definitely memorable- yikes! Then Skyler and I celebrated our birthdays and honestly, I know we met up for lunch inbetween skyler's classes but I don't really remember the rest- better luck next year:)! I can't complain though, I will take lunch out with Skyler anyday! One thing I do remember about January is Basketball, Basketball and more Basketball!!!! Skyler played in his regular Monday night league with his Dad and they had a very successful season winning the championship for the first time ever!!! It was a battle and funny to watch the rivalry between friends! Skyler was also in charge of Churchball in our ward this year so he had two more nights dedicated to basketball since he had to play with the adults one night and coach the Young Men another. I think he was really disappointed that his life was filled with so much basketball (wink wink)

0 comments: