4.15.2010

December

December is always an exciting month! We did the usual sledding, snowman building, holiday decorating etc., and it amazes me just how fun such things can be for a 2 year old! Kenadee got the biggest kick out of "Santa's Helpers" that visited her each day and left little treats in her advent calendar. She also couldn't wait to see what they would bring to the door each night as she received the 12 days of Christmas from some other "special helpers"! I can safely say this holiday season was the best ever! Kenadee was a little ball of energy and excitement. The look of sheer joy on her face when she saw her toys from Santa was worth more than any Christmas gift I could have received by a longshot! I had the best time watching her enjoy every little thing so completely! I can't wait for next year! (and as always, I need to post more pics of christmas day, sitting on santa's lap etc.) but here are a few for now:)












0 comments: