4.14.2009

Joy List

A few years back I took a class that required each student to make a Joy List. A list of anything and everything you could think of that brings you joy. The point was to think of all the small, simple things that make us happy every day and to remember that life is full of positive and worthwhile things even if they are little. Since then, I sometimes wonder - what things do I enjoy right now that aren't on my original list?- Here are the latest top 5.... I hope to keeping adding to my Joy list!

1. Fresh Strawberry Shakes
2. Michael Jackson's pre-white music
3. Alias (the tv show)
4. Sidewalk Chalk
5. eyes lips face cosmetics

3 comments:

Heather Coon said...

My mom gave me a joy journal last year for mother's day. I think it is a good idea to write those things down. And side walk chalk is me and HOlly's favorite activity right now. Hey we're probably coming out there in August!!! Lets get together for sure, Holly needs to see kenadee.

Trent and Britni said...

I love stuff like this! It is so nice to remember all of those simple goodnesses in life that just make life good! Side walk chalk is definitely the best!! I love you Ash!

Anonymous said...

Love it!