12.04.2008

This one goes out to....

I would just like to take a moment to dedicate my holiday playlist to all those who have inspired it over the years! They are more than just tunes- they're Christmas tradition!

1. Baby it's cold outside goes out to Katie for the bathroom duet days! and is a good reminder of one of my favorite christmas traditions: Elf!!

2. Run Run rudolph goes out to my little brother Dusty pie for years of air guitaring this chuck berry classic and more importantly because I couldn't find our beloved "ring those christmas bells" that is accompanied by a merry holiday jig!

3. The magic of Christmas goes out to Jennie because put simply: no one brings it home like Celine!!

4. Santa Clause is coming to town goes out to my Gramps for teaching me to appreciate Bing... and the rest of the boys!

5. and finally Ludacrismas is probably the most ridiculous thing I've ever heard and I like to see Skyler shake his head at me when he hears it on the blog!!

5 comments:

Anonymous said...

LUDA!!! HA HA HA!! I love it!! You kill me! And seriously. . . NO ONE bring it home like Celine! I try to tell Kaleb this DAILY as I march around the kitchen belting out Celine. . . because secretly I want to be her. Well, maybe not the way old husband part, and having my son look like a girl part. But being about the bring it home and have GREAT legs! WOW! Ok, enough. . I'm making myself look stupid. Two things. . . Give it up HilDuff and Long Live the DUGGARS!
Love you, Miss you!

Thurston Fam said...

McKennan would shake his head at me too! I love you ash! You make me laugh! I watched Elf the other day by myself.. I like smiling…smiling is my favorite! I love the christmas blog

Our Fun Times said...

Can I just say you crack me up!! I just love your little comments (the cranberry sauce that ended up being jam, and your comment on crying...I was laughing my head off! No wonder why we are friends, you constantly make me laugh and I love it! It was so good to see you over the break!! Miss ya tons girl! Thanks for coming!

Trent and Britni said...

Ash, I freakin' love you!! I must say, that I have quite an appreciation for Bing and all those good old guys myself... And Elf.. makes me laugh so hard! Didn't we go see that with the brothers together when it first came out in the theaters or am I just dreaming that up?! Good times, good times. =) Happy day for Christmas time! I love it, love it, love it!!

KO said...

I just watched ELF and totally thought of you! How timely. Oh how I miss the Logan days. Glad I made such an impact on your holiday music selection this year.