12.12.2008

christmas cards

Hello everyone!! The time has come for Christmas cards once again, and as always alot of addresses have changed over the past year. I would really love to get cards out to all of you this Christmas since I have failed miserably the past couple of years (even though last year I wrote them, addressed them, licked them shut with my own spit and NEVER mailed them!!) so if you could all send me your address this year I'm hoping for success! I sent an email to alot of you but I didn't have everyone's current email addresses either so for those of you who didn't get an email please send your info to ashleybens@gmail.com Thanks!!!!

8 comments:

Thurston Fam said...

Mac is still in Puerto Rico so I"ll email your our PR address. I love you ash. My mom had something bad happen. I wrote about it on my blog. Love you.

Nellie

Goldies said...

You're Christmas Card is so cute. I'm so jealous because you made it didn't you!!?? Ugh, still workin' on the computer... Anyway, you should get ours in a few days, we were a little slow this year. I think it's funny that between you, myself and Nellie, we all went for the same look with 4 pictures. I love it!

KO said...

Got your card. Love it, mean it!

Hale-O There said...

Ash,
I loved your christmas card! thanks so much- your fam is darling! I was bummed we couldn't make it for nellie's surprise party, but now your in mo-town I hope to see you more. I am sorry about Sky's job that is awful that the whole company went down. Love you and merry christmas.

Trent and Britni said...

Ash! I loved your Christmas card!! You guys are such a stinkin' cute little family! Hope your guys had a fabulous Christmas! Love ya other half! =)

Our Fun Times said...

Road, seriously...it is time! Update the blog already...Christmas was ages ago! :) mIss ya girl!

Goldies said...

Um, I hate to be the bearer of bad news but Christmas is over... and I need an update! Also, still waiting on that spinache and artichoke dip recipe

Heather Coon said...

Ashley my long lost farmer's market friend where are you!!! I know you probably lost your phone so that is why you aren't returning my calls...but I'm worried about ya. you ok out there?