11.05.2008

Tagged again

7 Totally Random or Weird facts about me:
1. I have several wierd medical conditions that dr's just can't figure out including sweaty hands disease (thats what I call it), recurring bouts of pleurisy, and upside down wisdom teeth. I'm a freak!
2. I love hotdogs... (I know most of you are grossed out) and when I say love... I mean they are in my top five! I don't know what it is... maybe the thrill of the mystery... i just don't know
3. I am a numbers freak and find myself constantly adding things up in my head
4. I turn into a five year old around christmas time! I love it and get annoyingly excited for my age. Im one of those people you all hate who turns on the Christmas music waaay too early.
5. I love power tools! It is my greatest wish to get a nail gun and chop saw with a laser!!
6. terrified of heights... even driving down steep hills gets to me
7. I consistently spell independent wrong because of a stupid claymation elf... some of you know what Im talking about... very sad

I tag: nellie

3 comments:

Thurston Fam said...

ha ha ha ha.. I love the sweaty palm disease! I love you! you make me laugh so hard! who is this Elf creature? How far in advance do you start to play Christmas music?

Our Fun Times said...

Road, you crack me up!! Seriously, why can't I live by you!! Hey, as far as the Christmas music goes, you are not alone. My husband started playing the Christmas music the day after Halloween. :) Miss ya girl (sweaty hands disease...haha)

Trent and Britni said...

Ash, you make me laugh!! I love you! And you are so not alone on the hot dog thing... I love the good old cheap trash hot dogs that you get at gas stations. I don't like the straight beef, turkey, etc. Just give me the all the gross stuff in it because apparently that's what makes them taste so good!! Good times my friend!! =)