6.23.2008

Miss ya Lu!!


The time has come to register our cars for the year and sadly Lu the Lumina wasn't quite up for the inspection this time So... Kenadee and I have become bus folk. It really does make our lives a little richer I think. Especially when we see our dear friend Mary the Arby's employee who is distantly related to a member of Voice Male. Man I love the bus!!!
p.s. If I start drinking from a brown bag and talking to myself please send help. The upside to this: I may finally become fluent in Spanish.

8 comments:

Destry Merritt said...

Yea! You posted about your bus adventures. Let me know if you ever run into Frank or VerDawn. Man, I miss Logan:) Adios!

Thurston Fam said...

I love you! you make me laugh so hard! i wanna join you and Kenadee on the bus!

KO said...

I'm glad you'll be helping to "bring the communities together..."

ourbanksaccount said...

how did you get to be so funny, i miss you so much hare!

Anonymous said...

This is the BEST post ever! I'll call you someday and we'll drive around in my car. . .just to keep you away from the crazy people on the bus. Or perhaps Lily and I will ride the bus with you. It could be a fun play! ;-)

Jeanerbee said...

I wish we had a bus to ride! Lol - we are down to one car so mostly Eli and I walk everywhere until we are lucky enough to snag the car for a day!

Forever Young said...

Girl...you crack me up!

Chance & Rachel said...

that is sooo funny! i ride the bus down here every day to AST and i can so relate on the stories and weirdo riders!!
your little baby has grown up so fast! she is adorable!!