5.12.2008

catching up...

well if you're wondering where we have been for the past month I can pretty well sum it all up in two words. KENADEE CRAWLS!!!! The little one is on the move and chasing her around is more than a full time job!!! it's an exciting time but an exhausting one too!!! she can't quite figure it out yet-- she gets on one knee and one foot and drags her little self around! its very naughty!! other than crawling... skyler had finals and when I say skyler had finals I mean I had finals- We are both thrilled they are over!!! We also started a Rowser family biggest loser (Aaron and Kara got us inspired) and we are in our second week of weightloss-palooza!! wish us luck- we need it!!!

7 comments:

KO said...

Yea... you're blogging again! I can't believe she's crawling already... I haven't even met her! I just started a fitness program called P90X. I feel your pain, but it's worth it. Good luck!

Our Fun Times said...

Okay, so your blog posting made me laugh! I would love to see that Little girl of your crawling like that, it would be awesome! You crack me up! Goodluck with the "biggest Loser" thing. Seriously, you took 4 State Championships...you are going to dominate this thing! My money is on you all the way! :) I got your back, like I got your back on the v-ball court back in the day! Okay, I'm getting lame now...so I'm going to end this comment! Love ya Vevs

Goldies said...

Hey, biggest loser alright! Join the club. Good luck with your next 12 weeks. I hear your moving back, we can't wait. We'll have to get together one of these days with Mac and fam.

ourbanksaccount said...

harry!!!!!!!!!!!! i am so happy i found you, check us out!! we love you and miss you and wish we lived next door to you so we could see you!

Hale-O There said...

ash you are hot.
that's all i have to say
for now...
love you,
Rach

Thurston Fam said...

Ash- I miss you! when will I see my PB? love you!

Nel

Our Fun Times said...

Okay, so I keep looking at your blog...hoping to find something new and it never comes...get with it girl! :) hehe love ya Vevs