3.03.2008

Need your Opinion


lately it seems I have been bombarded with offers to buy the amazing scentsy (which is the 'hottest new thing in candles' - Im sure you've heard). For some reason they just don't appeal to me. maybe its the large counterspace- eating shapes they come in or the awkward cord sticking out the back- I can't be sure. Nonetheless I am a little guilt ridden about turning down my friends and family who are selling them. I can't help but wonder... do I just need to bite the bullet and get the scentsy?? I will give them this- they smell delightful! please check out my poll below and let me know what you are thinking! believe it or not this is becoming something I actually worry about-it's sad.

2 comments:

Destry Merritt said...

Blog Dummy Here...I think I voted but can't tell. Anywho...I'm with you. I hate saying no to people but seriously...my OCD won't let me handle the cord. That and if I had the money to be buying candle cubes every two weeks I think I would just move into a better smelling house:)

Caid and Alicia Evans said...

Hey plstna, my long lost friend! I'm new at this "blog" thing, but nothing new.. i'm usually the last to know about these things! :) So, i'm super excited that we can chat and keep in touch this way, super fun! Your little girl is stinkin cute, and i'm jealous! :) I need to get Destry's number from you... i haven't talked to her in soooooooo long! but i do agree on the candle thang... over-rated!!